GGB Aluminum 2018+ JLU Wrangler 4 Door GGB Cargo Basket
Made in the U.S.A.
JL Wrangler Unlimited GGB (Grocery Getter Basket) 2018-current (Fits hard top or no top and sky one touch top) Also works with Maximus 3 roof rack system, and Frontrunner Slimline 2 rack. Does not work with best top half cab
***Please note that the JL Basket does require the use of clamps like the JK Basket does. The install on the JL is much easier, with brackets that bolt directly into the JL rollcage.***
The single most effective cargo management equipment you can add to your rig.
The Vector Offroad JLU GGB practically doubles the usable space in the rear cargo area. It's a must for overlanding, campers, or serious grocery getters! This high strength solution is a perfect place to put camping gear for your next adventure.
The JLU GGB provides the following benefits:
- weighs ~26 pounds
- Mounting hole patterns cut into the platform for RotoPax Water/Fuel/Storage mounts. The platform can hold up to two 4-gallon RotoPax containers on the underside of the deck.
- High Strength Construction, weight tested to 230 lbs without failure.
- Bolt-on installation directly to JLU roll cage, requires no permanent modifications to the vehicle.
- Standard finish - Black Powder Coat Finish Basket, with Stainless Steel Logos, Powder Coat Gray Steel Hoop and Mounting Brackets
- Multiple lashing points for straps and/or cargo nets.
- Included quick release wing nut set allows easy removal of the main platform deck without the use of tools. Wing nuts allow for quick removal if you need to transport large items in the back of your rig from time to time.
- Adjusts between ~22-1/2” to ~24-1/2" clearance from the factory floor to the bottom of the platform. 40” wide x 23” Deep inner dimensions.
Fits: 2018 JL Jeep Wrangler 4 door Hard Top or No Top only
**Product images may display optional accessories, configurations, or finishes. The actual product may vary slightly from what is shown. If you have any questions regarding what is included with a product, please contact us.
***As with all of our products the JLU GGB is designed for off-road use only, compatibility with OEM systems has not been formally tested.