JK 2-Door Highland Platform
2-DOOR HIGHLAND PLATFORM
This item is too large to ship internationally through USPS, and the cost is prohibitive for the customer to ship UPS or FED EX.
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
The Vector Offroad 2-Door Highland Platform practically doubles the usable space in the rear cargo area. It's a must for overlanders, campers, or serious grocery getters! This high strength solution is a perfect place to put gear for your next adventure. The Platform standard finish is black powder coat and Dark Hammer Gray outer brackets.
The 2-Door Highland Platform provides the following benefits:
- Mounting hole patterns cut into the platform for RotoPax Water/Fuel/Storage mounts. The platform can hold up to two 4-gallon RotoPax containers on the underside of the deck
- High Strength Steel Construction, weight tested to 230 lbs without failure
- Bolt-on installation, requires no permanent modifications to the vehicle.
- Standard finish - Gloss Black Powder Coat and Hammer tone Gray accent components
- Multiple lashing points for straps and/or cargo nets.
- Included quick release wing nut set allows easy removal of the main platform deck without the use of tools. Wing nuts allow for quick removal if you need to transport large items in the back of your rig from time to time
- Approximately 24 1/2" clearance from the floor to the bottom of the platform, and 17.5" clearance form Platform deck to the JKU ceiling
Fits: 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler 2 door Hard Top or No Top only
**Product images may display optional accessories, configurations, or finishes. The actual product may vary slightly from what is shown. If you have any questions regarding what is included with a product, please contact us.
***As with all of our products the 2-Door Highland Platform is designed for off-road use only, compatibility with OEM systems has not been formally tested.
This item is currently out of stock and in production. Your order will ship as soon as product is available according to your place in line.