Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
The Vector EXO-Rack is an add on to your existing tire carrier and is used to carry extra water, fuel and other vital supplies. The EXO Rack mounts by sandwiching your spare tire. Before ordering the EXO Rack you will need to measure the distance from the wheel mounting surface to the outer edge of your tire to determine what size mounting bolt you will need. The EXO Rack requires a minimum distance of 3" from the WMS to the outer edge of the tire. To measure put a straight edge across the outside edge of your tire and measure to the mounting plate on your tire carrier (through the hub opening).
Fits standard 3 lug tire carrier patterns of 5x5", 5x4.5", 5x5.5", 6x5.5", 8x6.5", 8x170mm. Please exercise judgement and caution when adding extra weight to tire carriers. Vector OffRoad is not liable if you overload your tire carrier and cause damage to yours or another vehicle. Consult with the manufacturer of your tire carrier for their total weight capacity rating.
The EXO Rack provides the following benefits:
- Carry RotoPax Water/Fuel/Storage containers. The plate can hold up to qty 4-2 gallon RotoPax containers, or qty 2-4 gallon RotoPax Containers.
- Purchase rotopax mounts and containers separately.
- Alternatively, instead of rotopax containers, the EXO Rack can be used to carry a shovel, axes or other essential gear.
- EXO Rack can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
- All Steel Construction
- Standard finish: Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Made in the USA
- Includes EXO Rack Base model only.
The EXO Rack Light Riser plate is sold separately PART #311-018
Fits: Universal Fit, does not fit JL WRANGLER with backup cam in center of of spare tire.
**Product images may display optional accessories, configurations, or finishes. The actual product may vary slightly from what is shown. If you have any questions regarding what is included with a product, please contact us at email@example.com.
***As with all of our products the EXO Rack is designed for off-road use only, compatibility with OEM systems has not been formally tested.