Hi Beam Indicator Cover
Have you ever been driving down a dark canyon at night and flipped on your JK's high beams so you could see a little better? Surprised by the obnoxiously bright, hi-beam indicator light in your dash? We designed this tinted vinyl piece to cover the light and make the glaring light much more tolerable. Installation takes a minute and it is almost imperceptible on the dash.
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- Sit in the driver's position and turn on the hi-beam lights.
- Sit in the various driving positions that you use to view the indicator light from different angles.
- Peel away the backing and place the vinyl laminate over the hi-beam indicator light to best cover the blue light.
- The larger side is designed for the top edge of the dash tapering down toward the bottom.
- Be cautious to not get finger prints on the back side of the laminate.
- Once the laminate is in place apply pressure to the entire piece to secure it to the clear dash plastic.
Designed to fit 2007-Current JK Wrangler-All models.
**Product images may display optional accessories, configurations, or finishes. The actual product may vary slightly from what is shown. If you have any questions regarding what is included with a product, please contact us.
***As with all of our products the Hi Beam Indicator Cover is designed for off-road use only, compatibility with OEM systems has not been formally tested.