JK Exo Rack
JK Exo Rack
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
The Vector EXO-Rack is an add on to your existing tire carrier and is used to carry extra water, fuel and other vital supplies. The EXO Rack uses a bracket that mounts between your tire carrier, and your spare tire wheel. Before ordering the EXO Rack you will need to measure the distance from the wheel mounting surface to the outer edge of your tire to determine what size mounting bolt you will need. The EXO Rack requires a minimum distance of 3" from the wheel mounting surface to the outer edge of the tire. See our video below for measuring instructions.
Fits standard 3 lug tire carrier patterns of 5x5", 5x4.5", 5x5.5", 6x5.5", 8x6.5", 8x170mm. Please exercise judgement and caution when adding extra weight to tire carriers. Vector OffRoad is not liable if you overload your tire carrier and cause damage to yours or another vehicle. Consult with the manufacturer of your tire carrier for their total weight capacity rating.
The EXO Rack provides the following benefits:
- Carry RotoPax Water/Fuel/Storage containers. The plate can hold up to qty 2-2 gallon RotoPax Containers in the vertical position as shown in our photos. You must determine if your tailgate and tire swing can support the extra weight.
- Re-Locate your license plate from the bumper, to the Exo Rack on your spare tire
- Rotopax, and Pax mounts sold separately, and are not included with this product
- Standard finish: Black Powder Coat
- Made in the USA
- Includes EXO Rack, sandwich base plate, license plate relocation bracket, and light riser/whip bracket
-Does not Include Rotopax, Pax Mounts, Back Up Camera Housing, Light Riser. Image may show options not available on this product
Fits: JK Wrangler
**Product images may display optional accessories, configurations, or finishes. The actual product may vary slightly from what is shown. If you have any questions regarding what is included with a product, please contact us using the contact us page.