Limited Edition Hammer Gray JKU GGB with Black Out Logos
Made in the U.S.A.
Limited edition GGB with all dark hammer gray powder coating, and black out logos, for a sleek look. When they are gone, they are gone, so don’t miss out.
This product is pre-discounted. No additional discounts when added to cart.
JK U Wrangler Unlimited GGB (Grocery Getter Basket) 2007-2018 JKU(Fits hard top or no top
Hard Top or No Top Only
This item might be too large to ship to locations outside the 48 states
The single most effective cargo management equipment you can add to your rig.
The Vector Offroad JKU GGB practically doubles the usable space in the rear cargo area. It's a must for overlanding, campers, or serious grocery getters! This high strength solution is a perfect place to put camping gear for your next adventure.
The JKU GGB provides the following benefits:
- weighs ~35
- Mounting hole patterns cut into the platform for RotoPax Water/Fuel/Storage mounts. The platform can hold up to two 4-gallon RotoPax containers on the underside of the deck.
- High Strength Construction, weight tested to 230 lbs without failure.
- Bolt-on installation directly to JLU roll cage, requires no permanent modifications to the vehicle.
- Multiple lashing points for straps and/or cargo nets.
- Included quick release wing nut set allows easy removal of the main platform deck without the use of tools. Wing nuts allow for quick removal if you need to transport large items in the back of your rig from time to time.
- Adjusts between ~22-1/2” to ~24-1/2" clearance from the factory floor to the bottom of the platform. 44.5” wide x 23” Deep inner dimensions.
Fits: 2007-2018 JKU Jeep Wrangler 4 door Hard Top or No Top only
**Product images may display optional accessories, configurations, or finishes. The actual product may vary slightly from what is shown. If you have any questions regarding what is included with a product, please contact us.
***As with all of our products the JKU GGB is designed for off-road use only, compatibility with OEM systems has not been formally tested.