67 Designs 1" Tube Mount E-dock Phone Mounting Pack
Product Stocking Notes:
If the mounting packs are out of stock when your E-dock is ready to ship, we will offer the following options to you:
1. Refund the cost of the 67 mount pack
2. Hold your E-dock order, and ship complete when mounts are back in stock
3. Ship your E-dock separately, and send you an invoice for shipping the mount pack/packs, when they are back in stock
- We only offer a couple of mounting packs from 67 designs, because there are just too many options to know about and stock. If we don't carry it on our site, we will not have any information on other options. If you don't see it on our site, you will need to contact them directly to inquire about other options.
INSTALLATION IS EASY.
- No drilling.
- Takes less than 2 minutes to install
- The best looking upgrade any E-dock owner can install.
- All the components needed for an iOS or Android Phone using the new Universal Squeeze holder in one package.
- Rotates 360 degrees on the 20mm ball for portrait or landscape orientation - or any place in between.
- Simple one-handed operation - no buttons to open or release the device. Just push one side away and move the phone back.
- The side arms are curved so the phone is pushed to the back grip material.
- Perfect for the iPhone 6 or iPhone 7 or iPhone 8 or iPhone X size devices.
- Holder expands to accept iOS or Android phones in size up to the iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 6S Plus or iPhone 7 Plus or iPhone 8 Plus in size - even in a LifeProof® size case.
- Highest quality carbon fiber available.
- Pack #VB1 contains:
- 1 x E-dock Clamp
- 1 x Carbon Fiber Arm
- 1 x Medium Universal Device Holder
- E-dock is NOT included!!
- It is not always possible to use this product or other mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not Vector and/or 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before you purchase any mount from 67 Designs.
- Vector and/or 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.