JK 2-Door Aluminum Highland Platform
Made in the U.S.A.
2-DOOR JK HIGHLAND PLATFORM(works with hard top, no top, and factory soft top while it’s in closed position only)
The Vector Offroad 2-Door Highland Platform practically doubles the usable space in the rear cargo area. It's a must for overlanders, campers, or serious grocery getters! This high strength solution is a perfect place to put gear for your next adventure. The Platform standard finish is black powder coat and Dark Hammer Gray outer brackets.
The 2-Door Highland Platform provides the following benefits:
- Mounting hole patterns cut into the platform for RotoPax Water/Fuel/Storage mounts. The platform can hold up to two 4-gallon RotoPax containers on the underside of the deck
- Light weight Aluminum Construction, weight tested to 230 lbs without failure
- Bolt-in installation, requires no permanent modifications to the vehicle.
- Standard finish - Black Powder Coat Deck, with Powder Coat Hammer tone Gray accent components
- Multiple lashing points for straps and/or cargo nets.
- Approximately 25" clearance from the floor to the bottom of the platform, and 17" clearance form Platform deck to the JK hardtop ceiling. 44” wide x 23” Deep inner dimensions.
Fits: 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler 2 door Hard Top or No Top, or factory soft top in the closed position. It does not allow the soft top to be retracted when installed. Soft top arms may touch our mounting brackets, so some form of cushioning may need added if they contact each other. Rear seat must be removed or laid down. The Highland Platform will not work with the rear seat in the upright position.
**Product images may display optional accessories, configurations, or finishes. The actual product may vary slightly from what is shown. If you have any questions regarding what is included with a product, please contact us.
***As with all of our products the 2-Door Highland Platform is designed for off-road use only, compatibility with OEM systems has not been formally tested.
I looked for a long time to find extra storage for my Jk 2 door. This was a great buy and very good quality. It is a little harder to install with the top on then in the video with it off. I would suggest to remove the seat belts before starting the install.
This thing is rock solid and adds so much useful storage space in my JK 2 door. Easy enough to take out if I want to put the seats back in. And it is tall enough to give my dog space under it!
This thing is built like a tank, and I love that it allows me to have my dog down bellow on his bed and my camping gear up top. The side legs are great for lashing gear to as well!
I purchased this for an extended weekend in the needles district of Canyonlands. Package arrived a day earlier than expected and the install was easy.
The shelf doubled my available storage space and I was able to fit all of my Gear and extra coolers into my ‘15 JK without issue. I highly recommend you get the cargo net as well!
If there was a way to post a pic I would.