GGB Aluminum 2018+ JLU Wrangler 4 Door GGB Cargo Basket
Made in the U.S.A.
2/4/2023 about an 8 business day lead time on this product currently due to high demand.
JL Wrangler Unlimited GGB (Grocery Getter Basket) 2018-2023 (Fits hard top or no top and sky one touch top) Also works with Maximus 3 roof rack system, and Frontrunner Slimline 2 rack. Does not work with best top half cab
***Please note that the JL Basket does not require the use of clamps like the JK Basket does. The install on the JL is much easier, with brackets that bolt directly into the JL rollcage.***
The single most effective cargo management equipment you can add to your rig.
The Vector Offroad JLU GGB practically doubles the usable space in the rear cargo area. It's a must for overlanding, campers, or serious grocery getters! This high strength solution is a perfect place to put camping gear and supplies for your next adventure.
The JLU GGB provides the following benefits:
- weighs ~26 pounds
- Mounting hole patterns cut into the platform for RotoPax Water/Fuel/Storage mounts. The platform can hold up to two 4-gallon RotoPax containers on the underside of the deck.
- High Strength Construction, weight tested to 230 lbs without failure.
- Bolt-on installation directly to JLU roll cage, requires no permanent modifications to the vehicle.
- Standard finish - Black Powder Coat Finish Basket, with Stainless Steel Logos, Powder Coat Gray Steel Hoop and Mounting Brackets
- Multiple lashing points for straps and/or cargo nets.
- Included quick release wing nut set allows easy removal of the main platform deck without the use of tools. Wing nuts allow for quick removal if you need to transport large items in the back of your rig from time to time.
- Adjusts between ~22-1/2” to ~24-1/2" clearance from the factory floor to the bottom of the platform. 40” wide x 23” Deep inner dimensions.
Fits: 2018-2023 JL Jeep Wrangler 4 door Hard Top or No Top only
**Product images may display optional accessories, configurations, or finishes. The actual product may vary slightly from what is shown. If you have any questions regarding what is included with a product, please contact us.
***As with all of our products the JLU GGB is designed for off-road use only, compatibility with OEM systems has not been formally tested.
10 mins to install. Love the look. The cargo net is heavy duty. Will be going camping in a couple weeks and see how it works. Drove a bit and no rattle.
This rack came to us quickly from Utah, my wife and I installed it in about 45 mins. We could have installed it sooner but our new ARB 73 Qt. Zero fridge was taller then we expected so we needed to adjust the rack a little bit higher so we could clear our ARB fridge. Once that was adjusted we were good to go!!!! We are so satisfied with the product we are going to be ordering anther rack for our brand new JLU......
Thank you Vector for this amazing product.
Erick and Beverly Atienza
Great service from the beginning, quick to respond, even after hours! Solid and excellent quality! Would recommend to anyone, thank you!! Vancouver, Canada 🇨🇦
Like Charles, I installed this with the Maximus-3 Roof Rack. At first I thought I was missing the roll bar clamps, but with great help and a call from Vector, realized I didn't need them. Installation took 15 minutes by myself. The build quality is outstanding.
Once installed, loaded it up and it was amazed how much this organized all my gear. The dog will be appreciative of the gear not falling on her anymore.
I'd highly recommend this product. It's a little pricy, but definitely worth the cost.
It's been a month or so since I installed the cargo tray... Installation was easy, the height floor to bottom of the rack is just what I wanted.
The tray does not obstruct the rear window ( when the tray is empty)... Pretty much just what I wanted.
Today I installed the new Maximus-3 rooftop rack. I was concerned that the tray would not fit after installing the roof tray because they both use the top mounting holes for brackets... Great news, both fit prefect!!!
Very happy with the tray. I took pictures, didn't see where to post them.