COMING SOON 2018 JKU GGB
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
This Vector Off-Road product has been on the market since 2013, but it was marketed and sold through a private label partner. We recently decided to make some design tweaks, and also sell the product direct to our loyal customer base. We hope you like our new/old addition to the Vector Off-Road product Line.
Estimated availability date 1/20/2018.
The Vector Offroad JKU GGB practically doubles the usable space in the rear cargo area. It's a must for overlanding, campers, or serious grocery getters! This high strength solution is a perfect place to put camping gear for your next adventure.
The JKU GGB provides the following benefits:
- Mounting hole patterns cut into the platform for RotoPax Water/Fuel/Storage mounts. The platform can hold up to two 4-gallon RotoPax containers on the underside of the deck.
- High Strength Steel Construction, weight tested to 230 lbs without failure.
- Bolt-on installation, requires no permanent modifications to the vehicle.
- Standard finish - black wrinkle powder coat.
- Multiple lashing points for straps and/or cargo nets.
- Included quick release wing nut set allows easy removal of the main platform deck without the use of tools. Wing nuts allow for quick removal if you need to transport large items in the back of your rig from time to time.
- Approximately 24 1/2" clearance from the floor to the bottom of the platform.
Fits: 2007-Current Jeep Wrangler 4 door Hard Top or No Top only
**Product images may display optional accessories, configurations, or finishes. The actual product may vary slightly from what is shown. If you have any questions regarding what is included with a product, please contact us.
***As with all of our products the JKU GGB is designed for off-road use only, compatibility with OEM systems has not been formally tested.