Wrangler Storage Shelf 2-Door 2007-2018 JK
Made in the U.S.A.
2-DOOR JK ALUMINUM HIGHLAND PLATFORM(works with hard top, no top, and factory soft top while it’s in closed position only)
The Vector Offroad 2-Door Highland Platform practically doubles the usable space in the rear cargo This high strength solution is a perfect place to put your gear for your next adventure. The Platform standard finish is black powder coat and Dark Hammer Gray outer brackets.
The 2-Door Highland Platform provides the following benefits:
- Mounting hole patterns cut into the platform for RotoPax Water/Fuel/Storage mounts. The platform can hold up to two 4-gallon RotoPax containers on the underside of the deck
- Light weight Aluminum Construction, weight tested to 230 lbs without failure
- Bolt-in installation, requires no permanent modifications to the vehicle.
- Standard finish - Black Powder Coat Deck, with Powder Coat Hammer tone Gray accent components
- Multiple lashing points for straps and/or cargo nets.
- Approximately 25" clearance from the floor to the bottom of the platform, and 17" clearance form Platform deck to the JK hardtop ceiling. 44” wide x 23” Deep inner dimensions.
Fits: 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler 2 door Hard Top or No Top, or factory soft top in the closed position. It does not allow the soft top to be retracted when installed. Soft top arms may touch our mounting brackets, so some form of cushioning may need added if they contact each other. Rear seat must be removed or laid down. The Highland Platform will not work with the rear seat in the upright position.
**Product images may display optional accessories, configurations, or finishes. The actual product may vary slightly from what is shown. If you have any questions regarding what is included with a product, please contact us.
***As with all of our products the 2-Door Highland Platform is designed for off-road use only, compatibility with OEM systems has not been formally tested.
Paperwork states to download instructions from this website, I have yet to find any and video's don't count. Thankfully, I'm pretty good a figuring these things out.
Just added this shelf to my 2016 2-dr JK. Great quality product. By far the biggest challenge was getting the seatbelt bolts out. I recommend a good breaker bar. I added some eye hooks to make tie down easier. Very happy with the results.
Love this product! Added so much additional storage space. It has been a great addition to the build. Had to add my own textured surface to the interior when I’m not using the cargo net to secure cargo. As without it cargo will slide on the tray side to side .
The shelf from VECTOR OFFROAD is super strong and provides lots of additional storage space for my JK 2 door. This has allowed us to take all our required recovery gear and still provides the floor space for our three Dauschund’s to enjoy a comfortable ride.
I looked for a long time to find extra storage for my Jk 2 door. This was a great buy and very good quality. It is a little harder to install with the top on then in the video with it off. I would suggest to remove the seat belts before starting the install.