JK 2-Door Highland Platform
2-DOOR HIGHLAND PLATFORM
current lead time is 2-4 business days on this product
This item might be too large to ship to some locations outside the 48 states
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
The Vector Offroad 2-Door Highland Platform practically doubles the usable space in the rear cargo area. It's a must for overlanders, campers, or serious grocery getters! This high strength solution is a perfect place to put gear for your next adventure. The Platform standard finish is black powder coat and Dark Hammer Gray outer brackets.
The 2-Door Highland Platform provides the following benefits:
- Mounting hole patterns cut into the platform for RotoPax Water/Fuel/Storage mounts. The platform can hold up to two 4-gallon RotoPax containers on the underside of the deck
- High Strength Steel Construction, weight tested to 230 lbs without failure
- Bolt-in installation, requires no permanent modifications to the vehicle.
- Standard finish - Gloss Black Powder Coat and Hammer tone Gray accent components
- Multiple lashing points for straps and/or cargo nets.
- Approximately 25" clearance from the floor to the bottom of the platform, and 17" clearance form Platform deck to the JK hardtop ceiling. 44” wide x 23” Deep inner dimensions.
Fits: 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler 2 door Hard Top or No Top only. Rear seat must be removed or laid down. The Highland Platform will not work with the rear seat in the upright position.
**Product images may display optional accessories, configurations, or finishes. The actual product may vary slightly from what is shown. If you have any questions regarding what is included with a product, please contact us.
***As with all of our products the 2-Door Highland Platform is designed for off-road use only, compatibility with OEM systems has not been formally tested.