JK 2-Door Aluminum Highland Platform
2-DOOR HIGHLAND PLATFORM(fits hard top or no top)
Shipping: A new order will ship 4-6 business days from date order placed (not including weekends or after hours) due to surge in orders and production delays caused by COVID-19. Customers will receive an email with tracking once item ships. Please check spam folder if you do not see anything within the 4-6 day timeframe.
This item might be too large to ship to some locations outside the 48 states
The main Deck of the JK 2-DOOR Highland Platform , now comes standard in bright aluminum , instead of black powder coat steel. The benefits for you, are weight savings (15 lbs), and cost savings. You can add black powder coat as an option, but bright brushed aluminum allows for a lower starting price for all customers.
Due to the soft nature of aluminum, the bright aluminum finish may have minor flaws in the surface. We carefully inspect every product before it ships, and minor flaws in the non-powder coated version of this product, are not available for refund or cash back. The underside of the basket, as well as the storage surface are not visible once the product is installed, and may have small scratches. Please be aware and note that small flaws are the nature of aluminum. We will not ship a product with major flaws on highly visible surfaces. If we wouldn't use the product in our own vehicles, we will not ship it.
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
The Vector Offroad 2-Door Highland Platform practically doubles the usable space in the rear cargo area. It's a must for overlanders, campers, or serious grocery getters! This high strength solution is a perfect place to put gear for your next adventure. The Platform standard finish is black powder coat and Dark Hammer Gray outer brackets.
The 2-Door Highland Platform provides the following benefits:
- Mounting hole patterns cut into the platform for RotoPax Water/Fuel/Storage mounts. The platform can hold up to two 4-gallon RotoPax containers on the underside of the deck
- Light weight Aluminum Construction, weight tested to 230 lbs without failure
- Bolt-in installation, requires no permanent modifications to the vehicle.
- Standard finish - Brushed aluminum main Deck, with Powder Coat Hammer tone Gray accent components
- Multiple lashing points for straps and/or cargo nets.
- Approximately 25" clearance from the floor to the bottom of the platform, and 17" clearance form Platform deck to the JK hardtop ceiling. 44” wide x 23” Deep inner dimensions.
Fits: 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler 2 door Hard Top or No Top only. Rear seat must be removed or laid down. The Highland Platform will not work with the rear seat in the upright position.
**Product images may display optional accessories, configurations, or finishes. The actual product may vary slightly from what is shown. If you have any questions regarding what is included with a product, please contact us.
***As with all of our products the 2-Door Highland Platform is designed for off-road use only, compatibility with OEM systems has not been formally tested.