E-Dock Wrangler 2011-2018
Wrangler JK 2011-2018 1" Tube Style E-Dock
Install Instructions available at the bottom of this page
ADD 1 PHONE PACK TO YOUR E-DOCK, AND GET $20.00 OFF YOUR PHONE PACK. ADD TWO PHONE PACKS AND GET $40.00 OFF PURCHASE. MUST BE ADDED FROM THIS PAGE. DISCOUNT AUTOMATICALLY DEDUCTED WHEN A PHONE PACK IS ADDED. STANDARD PRICE WITHOUT DISCOUNT $309.99, WITH DISCOUNT $269.99.
Fits 2011-2018 JK/JKU with factory installed stereo. Fits right and left hand drive vehicles. Does not work with a JK that has an aftermarket stereo installed. However, it will work with the Stinger Heigh10 aftermarket unit. We have an Alpine E-dock that is required if you have an aftermarket stereo installed. A lift spacer is no longer needed to allow the use of most tube clamps.
- Designed and Manufactured in Utah U.S.A.
- Manufactured with High strength 1" diameter steel tubing and brackets with a durable black powder coat finish
- Designed to follow vehicle dash lines. This feature allows devices to mount with short connection arms to greatly minimize vibrations. Longer connection arms create vibration in your devices
- Requires no permanent modification to your dash, because it bolts directly to your vehicles internal dash structure. No need to drill holes in your dash
- The most solid dash mount system available on the market, since it mounts directly to your vehicles internal structure
- Does not require device mounting arms to rest on your dash, to provide stability
- Provides the most mounting points and configurations for your device mounts, over any other product currently on the market
- Use of Factory Cubby is maintained
- Designed to mount Cell Phones, GoPro, Tablets, Camera, Radar Detector, Garmin, CB, Spot messenger, etc...
Our Standard Phone mounts open a minimum of 2.5" to a maximum 3-11/16" wide. Make sure your device will fit, before ordering. If you need a holder that works with devices 3-11/16" or wider, our tablet mount is perfect for large phones and tablets.
DO NOT BLOCK AIR BAG DEPLOYMENT WITH MOUNTS OR ELECTRONIC DEVICES. Know and follow your State and Country laws regarding electronics installation. **Product images may display optional accessories, configurations, or finishes. The actual product may vary slightly from what is shown. If you have any questions regarding what is included with a product, please contact us.
***In extremely rare occasions, the factory threaded stud in the dash may shear after use of the edock. The way the JK's were assembled from the factory, created bent and fatigued factory studs. If the threaded stud from the factory does break, there is no way to replace it. That part is not a Vector Offroad Product, and we are not responsible for the breakage. Do not buy this product if you don't understand and accept the risk and small possibly of this happening. If it does break, you can cut the dock off 1" from the hoop, and use the dock as a 3/4 width dock***
The Adjustability is impressive. The Vector phone holder has a Cam lock for extra security for off road if/when you need it. Also has an adjustment screw to dial in the clamp spring load preference for your exact phone and case width dimensions. The other brands I looked in to did not have either. I returned my Tackform and BulletPoint holders to Amazon in favor of the Vector.
It’s a very great base bar for the Jeep. It was very easy to install and attaching the phone holders was super easy. I am very happy with the product
The E-dock really works well. Up till now I have tried a lot of solutions but they where all "wobbly". This is sturdy, and nothing moves, even on relay bad roads
Very simple install. Leaves you with an infinite amount of attachment options.
Well built perfect fit 2017 jku Rubicon, sits low as not to obstruct view through windshield.