E-Dock Wrangler/Gladiator Contour 2018-2023+
Fits 2018-2023+ JL, JLU, Gladiator, and 4XE Models With Left and Right Hand Drive( Will not work with the reconfigured 2024 JL or Gladiator Dash)
- Designed and Manufactured in Utah U.S.A.
- Designed to follow vehicle dash lines. This feature allows devices to mount with short connection arms to greatly minimize vibrations. Longer connection arms create vibration in your devices
- Manufactured with Vector Offroad Designed Aluminum Rail/Track and machined Aluminum Connecting Joints
- Low Profile Footprint, and cutting edge modern design features
- Requires no permanent modification to your dash, because it bolts directly to your vehicles Internal dash structure. No need to drill any holes
- The most solid dash mount system available on the market, since it mounts directly to your vehicles internal structure
- Does not require device mounting arms to rest on your dash, to provide stability
- Provides the most mounting points and configurations for your device mounts, over any other product currently on the market
- Use of Factory Cubby is maintained
- Designed to mount Cell Phones, GoPro, Tablets, Camera, Radar Detector, Garmin, CB, Spot messenger, etc...
- Installs into the dash with high strength steel brackets, and stainless steel hardware that compliments the factory stainless steel accents
Our Standard Phone mounts open a minimum of 2.5" to a maximum of 3-11/16" wide. Make sure your device will fit, before ordering. If you need a holder that works with devices 3-11/16" or wider, our tablet mount is perfect for large phones and tablets.
DO NOT BLOCK AIR BAG DEPLOYMENT WITH MOUNTS OR ELECTRONIC DEVICES. Know and follow your State and Country laws regarding electronics installation. **Product images may display optional accessories, configurations, or finishes. The actual product may vary slightly from what is shown. If you have any questions regarding what is included with a product, please contact us.
***The Track pieces of the dock are anodized. All anodizing fades over time, when exposed to the sun. Faded anodizing is not warrantied, because it is unavoidable.***
Great solution for additional mounting point.
Le dock se monte sans problème sur un Jl 4xe.
Pour l’entretoise alu sous le support côté passager j’ai utilisé un petit collier rylsant pour le maintenir sur la tige filetée ce qui facilite sa mise en place.
Le fait de supprimer les deux caches plastiques doit perturber la circulation d’air de ventilation du pare-brise,
Je les ai donc percé à la forme des deux petits poteaux et j’ai pu les replacer et donc rétablir le flux d’air de ventilation.
Dommage que les boules diamètre 20 ne soit pas disponible au moment de la commande. Dock très pratique je conseille.
The dock is itself is awesome and I have no complaints there; however, it might be worth mentioning in the instructions that that the two bolts under the dash aren't of very good quality. I was apparently turning the ratchet the wrong way trying to loosen one of them and the bolt head snapped right off. Oops! I'm hoping it's not critical for the dock or the dash, 'cause I have no idea how one would go about getting down there to tap it out.
Fist look was precision! Super sleek. Steady. Ready to start hauling. Assembly was as easy as my first LEGO set. When I got to the dash board it got even easier. Remove the plastic pad covering the key area or what ever you use it for. 2 screws appear. Take them out attach the Vector bracket were 2 bars line up to were you Re insert screws back into to original slots and your done. Except the part I realized I didn’t order the balls for mounting ! On there way 3 days express. First appearance I can say. Awsome on my dash and more to come lol extensions. Good job Vector. I’ve been waiting for this and it’s finally here! Thank you,👍👍👍👍👍 five thumbs up!
Everything that we can see so far looks great. I, like most people won't order until we know how install will go. Will it use the existing holes like the older Vector bar? Please provide us with more info.