JLU Highland Platform Aluminum
JLU HIGHLAND PLATFORM ALUMINUM
Shipping: A new order will ship 4-6 business days from date order placed (not including weekends or after hours) due to surge in orders and production delays caused by COVID-19. Customers will receive an email with tracking once item ships. Please check spam folder if you do not see anything within the 4-6 day timeframe.
The deck of the JLU Highland Platform, now comes standard in bright aluminum on visible surfaces, instead of black powder coat steel. The benefits for our customers are weight savings, and cost savings.
Due to the soft nature of aluminum, the aluminum finish may have minor flaws in the surface. We carefully inspect every product before it ships, and minor flaws in the non-powder coated version of this product, are not available for refund or cash back. The underside of the basket, as well as the storage surface are not visible once the product is installed, and may have small scratches. Please be aware and note that small flaws are the nature of aluminum. We will not ship a product with major flaws on highly visible surfaces. If we wouldn't use the product in our own vehicles, we will not ship it.
This item might be too large to ship to some locations internationally.
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
The Vector Offroad JLU Highland Platform practically doubles the usable space in the rear cargo area. It's a must for overlanders, campers, or serious grocery getters! This high strength solution is a perfect place to put gear for your next adventure.
The JLU Highland Platform provides the following benefits:
- Mounting hole patterns cut into the platform for RotoPax Water/Fuel/Storage mounts. The platform can hold up to two 4-gallon RotoPax containers on the underside of the deck
- High Strength Aluminum, weight tested to 230 lbs without failure
- Bolt-on installation, requires no permanent modifications to the vehicle.
- Standard finish - Bright Aluminum Finish on Platform, and Powder Coat Steel Mounting Brackets
- Multiple lashing points for straps and/or cargo nets.
- Included quick release wing nut set allows easy removal of the main platform deck without the use of tools. Wing nuts allow for quick removal if you need to transport large items in the back of your rig from time to time
- Approximately 24 1/2" clearance from the floor to the bottom of the platform, and 17.5" clearance form Platform deck to the JKU ceiling. 40” wide x 23” Deep inner dimensions.
Fits: 2018-JLU Jeep Wrangler 4 door Hard Top or No Top only(Works with the One Touch Top)
**Product images may display optional accessories, configurations, or finishes. The actual product may vary slightly from what is shown. If you have any questions regarding what is included with a product, please contact us.
***As with all of our products the JLU Highland Platform is designed for off-road use only, compatibility with OEM systems has not been formally tested.