E-Dock Contour Rear Seat Wrangler/Gladiator 2018-2023+
JL/Gladiator Rear Seat E-Dock is Made in the U.S.A.
JL/Gladiator rear seat E-Dock
Our bolt in solution for a rear seat E-Dock is now available for JL and Gladiator.
A perfect mounting solution for cell phones, camera's, tablets, etc... Installation is simple, and should take less than 10 minutes. The product itself, does not block any rear view visibility, and is hardly noticeable.
- 17.75" Extruded and Anodized Aluminum Track
- 4 replacement screws to replace speaker grille screws for mounting
- 2 drop in threaded Inserts with machine screws
- 2 laser cut, bent and black powder coated mounting brackets
- 20mm mounting balls, which are sold separately, can be used to hold devices, as well as attach the E-dock to the mounting brackets. This provides an ultra clean look. Quantity 2 needed for this option. If you order a device holder from us to mount to your Dock, they come with a 20mm ball, arm, and the device mount
Our Standard Phone mounts open from a minimum of 2.5 to a maximum of 3-11/16" wide. Make sure your device will fit, before ordering. If you need a holder that works with devices 3-11/16" or wider, our tablet mount is perfect for large phones and tablets.
Fits: 2018-current JL and Gladiator models
Such a genius design. JLU Jeeps don’t have dvd players built into the back of the seats but with this vector rear seat mount system my kids can mount their iPads and watch whatever on road trips in the Jeep. Can mount a GoPro and film while on the trails. Just perfect. And to my knowledge, unique and only one of its kind on the market. Was a no brainer to buy and add to my Jeeps build. Well done, highly recommended!
Fits perfectly and installation was a breeze. The phone mount is perfect for my 3 year old to be entertained on long drives.
I purchased and received the JL/Gladiator rear seat E-Dock with the intent to use it for mounting my rear-view dash cam. The idea was to have a rear-view dash cam installation that would also support removing the hardtop without having to disconnect or move the camera. This rear seat E-Dock was easy to install and securely holds the rear-view dash cam in a position both clear of the rear seat passengers' heads and allowing for camera LOS out the rear window.
I also use a short arm to drop the camera mounting height down a bit.
@VectorOffRoad - I can send a pic or two if you like, just email me if interested.